Benefits of Membership
IAFCI gives our membership professionals the means to effectively communicate in a secure environment to promote the exchange of information in the never-ending effort to apprehend and prosecute financial crime law breakers.
The expansion of IAFCI mirrors that of the payment systems industry usage and acceptance throughout the world. Local and regional Chapters have and are being formed across the world. Our members come together from all segments of the financial community, law enforcement, and retail establishments. Our one goal is to stamp out financial fraud.
- On-line global directory with access to over 6,000 financial industry and law enforcement members
- Access to the Federal Reserve E-Payment Routing Directory
- Development of listings of State and Federal Laws pertaining to financial and cyber fraud
- Partnerships with other organizations for further intelligence sharing and training opportunities
- Links to investigative resources websites
Training & Education
- Access to intelligence reports, fraud trends, reports on new technologies, and industry tips on a 24/7 basis.
- IAFCI Newsletter highlighting industry and government initiatives and key case activities
- Worldwide networking capabilities with investigation peers within the financial crimes industry
- Employment Opportunities
- Regularly scheduled regional chapter intelligence meetings worldwide
- Annual International Training Conference, discounted fees for IAFCI Members
- Regional Training Seminars, discounted fees for IAFCI Members
- Free Training Webinars on the most current trends and crime, where CPE credits can be earned.
- IAFCI Partnership Trainings, discounted fees for IAFCI Members
- Certification Programs for IAFCI Members (CFCI), (DFCP), (CCCI)
- Provides a unified voice and resource on financial investigative issues
- Supports research and expertise in the area of financial and cyber fraud